Sunday 12 February 2017

Bless the Lord Oh My soul




BLESS THE LORD OH MY SOUL.......


    Bless the lord oh my soul...

    Worship his holy name
    Sing like never before
    Oh my soul
    I will worship your holy name.....

1. The sun comes up

     it's a new day dawning
     It's time to sing your song again
     Whatever may pass and
     whatever lies before me
     let me be singing 
     when the evening comes       ll Bless the lord ll

2. You'r rich in love and 

    you'r slow to anger
    your name is great and 
    Your heart is kind
    For all your goodness
    i will keep on singing
    ten thousand reasons 
    for my heart to find               ll Bless the lord ll

3. And on that day when 

    my strength is failing 
    The end draws near and 
    my time has come 
    Still my soul will sing
    Your praise unending
    Ten thousand years and 
    then forever more                 ll Bless the lord ll

Worship your holy name 

Lord i will worship your holy name

Sing like never before

Oh my soul
I will worship your holy name.......


Worship your holy name (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment